YOUR PARTNER ON AND IN THE WATER
SAFETY – QUALITY – INNOVATION- FLEXIBILITY – TEAM WORK
Decompression chamber and dive control system
- Diving and chamber system has been surveyed and approved by the Maritime Authority in Denmark and comes with a certificate
- Complies with relevant requirements from IMCA and PED 97/23/EC
- Treatment chamber DNV approved (diameter 1800 mm)
- Power Supply 3 x 400 Volt, 50Hz.
- The Diving Supply container system is designed for safe diving with air / Nitrox and surface decompression, with oxygen at depths up to 50 MSW in Danish and international waters, both by in-shore and offshore installation diving operations
- Treatment Chamber container System is designed for operational standby for diving operations, both in-shore and offshore, by diving on air and / or Nitrox and / or surface decompression on oxygen until 50 meters of water.
- Chamber system can perform all authorized treatments.
- Quick and easy transportation to and from job
- Safe handling of diving system
- Rapid mobilization of vessel
- Compiled and limited requirements for deck space
- Reliable system with very limited downtime
- Diving Supply Container, with a weight of 10.000 kg.
- Treatment chamber container with a weight of 7.000 kg.
The Diving supply unit consist of two compartments:
Dive control room with.:
Dive control panel for 2 divers.
Handy operated dive control and monitoring.
Individual in-line gas analysis for oxygen % to each diver.
Camera system with video overlay of relevant dive parameters.
2 x 150m umbilical with R-west and Kirby Morgan helmets.
Monitoring of external facilities around the container with 4 camera positions.
UPS backup power failure on all electronic equipment in control rooms.
Supply rooms with high-pressure compressors for air and nitrox.
Power Plate with phase inverter for 400V 50Hz main/backup power supply.
240 V 50 Hz 10 KVA transformer for light and electronic instruments.
Nitrox membrane for unlimited Nitrox production up to 40 %.
Air Bank for diving system and treatment chamber.